GEOTRIP 2015 | Day 4

3.14.2015











THE AMAZING JOSHUA! We went to the Joshua Tree National Park and climbed the Ryan Mountain. I must admit I didn't finish this hike either but I definitely tried. My thighs were burning from the hikes from the last two days. But as we went up in elevation, it got really difficult to breathe especially because I had a stuffy nose. Also, it made my legs shake when I looked down. I'm actually not too sure if I even saw a Joshua Tree haha. After this we went to Deserts Hot Springs which is a commercial hot spring. I didn't swim so I went to the restaurant instead. Now I have nothing to say about this place because I didn't actually try any of the food since nothing arrived. I ordered a spa burger but it never came :/. After this stop, we got onto the bus and travelled to Anaheim. We also went to Outlets at Orange, which had a really Cali feel to it, with the palm trees and the lights and the abundance of girls in shorts and crop tops. I'm so looking forward to Disneyland tomorrow!!

x,
Kimmie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails