Merry Christmas

12.25.2012








Wearing: Joe sweater & shorts // aldo tights // American Eagle watch // Aldo bracelet // Claire`s Bracelet



Merry Christmas everyone! I literally bought everything I am wearing here yesterday. I haven`t been spending much money this year, so on Christmas Eve, I decided to treat myself. Most of the stuff were under $15, so ohh welll. The sweater is a little too big but since I got it on sale for really cheap, but I can`t complain. It is really soft, comfy and good quality for the price. The watch was a Christmas present from my mom, which she bought for me to stop wearing her watches. :)  This outfit is not one I would usually wear since I like more grungy and casual clothing, but I was inspired by the festive colours all around me.  I hope all of you guys have a merry Christmas, happy holiday and a happy new year!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails